S-NET 3 manages a group of buildings through data management servers (DMS 2) that individually manage each building. This Internet-based management system supports flexible, complete control of a wide variety of applications, providing users:
Other Important Information
- Fully integrated PC management software
- Up to 16 DMS 2 connections through the ethernet/internet
- Centralized management of up to 4,096 indoor units
- Schedule and zone control
- Error and operation history management
- Power distribution management and analysis
S-NET 3 System Configuration
This integrated software connects to the Internet to control the system air conditioners through data management servers (DMS2) from a single computer.
Control and monitoring
Users can control and monitor up to 4,096 indoor units, including ERV, ERV PLUS and AHU. Wireless and wired remote control restrictions provide greater oversight of operations. A temperature limit setting, operation mode lock and multiple/full indoor unit selection extend the range of control. Plus, an icon-based indoor unit display mode enables easy, more intuitive usability.